Terms and Conditions
NOTICE: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. THE CHANNEL CAPITAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE, LLC (CCRI) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, UPDATE, AND REVISE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE AFTERWARDS WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THEIR APPLICATION TO YOUR USE OF THE CCRI WEB SITE AS IF THEY WERE THE INITIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN TO REVIEW ANY UPDATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Nothing in this article should be considered personalized investment advice. Although our staff may answer your general customer questions, they are not licensed under securities laws to address your particular investment situation. No communication to you should be deemed as personalized investment advice.
- This work is based upon publicly available information and what we have learned as financial journalists. Any model results described on this website are purely hypothetical and may have inherent limitations. It may contain errors and you should not make any investment decision based solely on what you read here. It is your money and your responsibility.
- The information and materials contained in or provided through this site are provided "as is." CCRI does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of such information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials. No warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, Warranties of Merchantability, Noninfringement, or Fitness for Any Particular Purpose, is given in conjunction with such information and materials.
- No representation is made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown, and there are frequently significant differences between hypothetical performance and results subsequently achieved by following a particular strategy, which can adversely affect trading results and cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of model performance results. As with all historical data, past performance is not assurance of future results. All investments involve risk including loss of principal.
- In no event will CCRI be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, punitive, special, consequential or other damages, losses or expenses (including attorney's fees) arising in connection with this site or use thereof, or inability to use this site by any party.
- Affiliates and employees of CCRI may hold positions in securities comprising the indices referenced in this site and thus may have potential conflicts of interest.
- You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site, including but not limited to systems, strategies, models, designs, wording, colors, and graphics are proprietary trade secrets protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and by other laws and that their use is restricted by the terms of this agreement.
- Any use of the information and materials included in this site, including but not limited to, reproduction, public display, public performance, public distribution or any use for public or commercial purposes, without the written permission of CCRI is prohibited. You further agree that you will create no derivative works of this site or the products offered therein.
- This site may contain links to other websites or resources. CCRI does not control or endorse, and has not reviewed any websites or resources that link to this site or to which this site links. CCRI takes no responsibility for the accuracy, content or any aspect of such websites, resources or pages which link to this site or to which this site links and disclaims any liability to you in connection therewith. Such links are provided for your convenience and information. If you choose to follow links to any other websites, resources or pages you do so at your own risk.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the state of New York , without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- If any term or provision of these terms and conditions shall be held to be unenforceable, all remaining terms and provisions shall not be impaired and the unenforceable term or provision shall be replaced by such enforceable term or provision as comes closest to the intention underlying such unenforceable term or provision.